Saturday, December 5, 2009

I got my family back!

I can't tell you how long this week was. I cleaned, baked, got to hang out with Dan and Sarah, did my nails...worked every day and I still felt loneliness. Meanwhile poor Ryan had to cart everyone down to Utah, he worked long days and then had the kids after that. Shelby didn't sleep well and he had to get the kids loaded up and over to Jen's house first thing in the morning. When I would talk to him on the phone he was so tired...and I couldn't do anything to help. Thankfully he had Jen's help and I know Leslie helped too.
I worked the day that my family arrived home so you can imagine my anxiety as I drove home to greet them.
When I got into the door my boys were on the couch and they came running for me. I bawled! Shelby was already asleep so I went in and woke her up, I had to hold her! I hugged Ryan for a really long time too. There was nothing like having your family with you!
I had gotten the Christmas decorations out waiting for the kids to come home. I didn't dare to get them out without Paxton helping me.So to get over the crying, I had them help me get to work on our tree. It was time for our Christmas season to start! Gauge helped the best he could...he kept calling the stockings "Socks" It makes sense!When we finished with our Christmas decor, Paxton dressed up like Santa Claus and we watched a Christmas movie. Frosty the SnowmanThe next morning we woke up to "Ho Ho Ho's" and presents under the treeIts so nice to have my family back!

No comments: