Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Sweet Gift

My sweet sister Heather got me this Pan. She said that after I moved she wanted me to think of her every time I made these pancakes for Christmas...and I do.
The pan has individual pictures for small pancakes:
A Christmas tree
Santa Claus
a Gingerbread man
Frosty the snowman Since we moved after Christmas this was the first time we were able to use the Christmas Pancake pan. We all thought of Heather, in fact we gave her a call
and since we made blueberry Christmas Pancakes, they were eaten with no problems at all!
Shelby was a little hesitant actually, but this is her first pancake...(is that terrible?)
hahaha! I think she likes it-because she went in for more!
Aunt Sarah got the boys Advent Calendars so that we can keep track of Christmas coming. Since the boys were out of town for a week they were lucky enough to have 4 chocolates to eat each!
They look forward to opening a new window every day!
I just had to add these pictures. This is what it is like when I try to take pictures of anyone that isn't Paxton. Here I am attempting to take a picture of Shelby. She is not quick to smile when she sees the camera so I am talking to her...
which is Paxton's que to sneak into the frame...
Then instead of getting a picture of Shelby at all, I get a picture of Paxton
which is alright with me, seeing as I think he is one of the three cutest things out there.

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

I miss you guys!! Have not seen you in forever!